Разработчик приложения Medscape: WebMD, LLC
Medscape is the leading medical resource most used by physicians, medical students, nurses and other healthcare professionals for clinical information.
Our mobile app is used by over 2 million registered users.
Medscape app for Android is available free.
MEDICAL NEWS FROM MEDSCAPE NEWS
- Medical news and critical alerts available in 34 specialty areas (updated daily). Select the specialties you want to follow.
- Search our entire Medscape News and MEDLINE databases right in app.
- Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook, and read offline. No Internet connection required.
CLINICAL REFERENCE FROM MEDSCAPE REFERENCE
- Prescribing & safety information for 8,000+ brand & generic drugs, OTC drugs, and herbals & supplements
- Drug interaction checker (input up to 30 drugs, herbals and/or supplements at once)
- Save commonly searched drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
- Special features include pill images, detailed drug pricing, pregnancy & lactation guidelines, and more
Diseases, Conditions & Procedures:
- 4,000+ evidence-based articles authored by leading physician experts (supported with images and videos)
- 600+ step-by-step procedure videos
- 100+ tables & protocols
- Sections include pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnoses, workup, treatment, medication options, and more
New Feature! Medical Calculators:
- Check 129 medical formulas, scales, and classifications
- Over 600 drug monographs with integrated dosing calculators
- Formulas, detailed notes, and references for each result
- Support US and SI units
Clinical reference database and drug interaction checker can be accessed from anywhere without an Internet connection.*
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION FROM MEDSCAPE EDUCATION
- Vast selection of CME/CE activities in 32 specialty areas
- Search our entire collection of CME/CE activities right in app
- Ability to save activities, email activities, track credits earned, and more
PLUS MUCH MORE...
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION:
-Supported Devices: Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Incredible, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab
-Supported OS: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 4.0
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.